Thank you for signing up to volunteer for Central Oregon Pride. Please see below for general information including shifts available and Map of Drake Park. Please arrive at Drake Park prior to your shift and check-in at booth B-1
Haven’t signed up yet? Please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLJcGYG_rBMgCE2dJQ51Ga-GRz5n22u0-LhwvyOOmDnuyRvA/viewform
- Night before Pride (June 24th 6pm-8pm) – Setup, meet in Drake Park. We will need people to help place flags for vendors booths, welcome the Porto Potties and Trash contractors.
- Morning (7am-10am) – 5k Support including setup, checking in participants, course monitors, handing out finisher medals and cleanup.
- Morning (9am-12pm) – Setup Festival including checking in vendors, guiding vendors to booths, setting up fencing and other logistics, helping vendors setup booths such as tents etc.
- Afternoon (12pm-2:30pm) – Festival Support including trash pickup and being generally available
- Afternoon (2:30pm-5pm) – Festival Support including trash pickup and being generally available
- Evening (5pm-7pm) – Cleanup – help make the park look the way it was found
Thank you to the generous support of all our sponsors and vendors for making this event possible